Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a capacity of two million tons annually.. Al-Muthanna is preparing to open the second productio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a capacity of two million tons annually.. Al-Muthanna is preparing to open the second productio Empty With a capacity of two million tons annually.. Al-Muthanna is preparing to open the second productio

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2024, 4:44 am

With a capacity of two million tons annually.. Al-Muthanna is preparing to open the second production line of the Samawa Star Cement Plant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Muthanna Investment Authority announced today, Tuesday, the imminent launch of commercial production of cement to the markets with a production capacity exceeding (2) million tons annually, implemented by Najma Al Samawah Company, so the total capacity of Najma Al Samawah Cement Plant will become 3 million tons of cement annually.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the authority, Adel Dakhel Al-Yasiri, said in a statement received by “Al-Iqtisad News” that “in line with the Prime Minister’s program to encourage Iraqi industry, completion rates have accelerated to complete the second line of expansion of the Samawa Star Cement Factory with a production capacity of 6 thousand tons per day, for regular and resistant cement, which will contribute to filling the need.” The market provides hard currency for the country.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "This large project will provide job opportunities for the people of the governorate in all specializations," stressing that "the measure of a country's development is measured by the extent of its consumption of cement, which is mainly relied upon in construction and reconstruction." 
     [/rtl]

Views 31
    Added 04/02/2024 - 12:12 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:22 am