Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for the return of $215 million to the Iraqi Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - Deputy calls for the return of $215 million to the Iraqi Bank Empty Deputy calls for the return of $215 million to the Iraqi Bank

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy calls for the return of $215 million to the Iraqi Bank[/size]
    • Today 11:47

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    The First Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Alia Nassif, today, Saturday, called on the Prime Minister, the Public Prosecution, and the Director of the Trade Bank of Iraq to put an end to the people who drain the Iraqi people’s money by plundering the bank’s funds. 
    She said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, “The Iraqi Trade Bank lost $215 million as a result of the issuance of judicial rulings in favor of the so-called (A.A.) and the so-called (S.N.A), which raises suspicion of the existence of cooperation between them and some influential people within the bank.” 
    Nassif stressed the need for “joined efforts between the government, the judiciary, and the bank director to recover the money from these two individuals, and to cooperate with the bank’s management in the campaign to recover all the money that leaked during previous years.” End25.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:03 am