Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ayed Al-Hilali: All leaders are discussing “the finer details of Sudanese” tonight, and Barzani join

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ayed Al-Hilali: All leaders are discussing “the finer details of Sudanese” tonight, and Barzani join Empty Ayed Al-Hilali: All leaders are discussing “the finer details of Sudanese” tonight, and Barzani join

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:30 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Ayed Al-Hilali: All leaders are discussing “the finer details of Sudanese” tonight, and Barzani joined them[/size]

[size=45]Independent politician Ayed Al-Hilali confirmed that today’s meeting, Saturday, which will be organized by the “State Administration Coalition” will discuss “the finest details” about the outcomes of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani’s visit to America, and the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Iraq, while he referred to the recent consensus between Baghdad and Erbil. Regarding the region's oil, which may open the door to other understandings, he expressed his belief that the participation of the President of the Kurdistan Region in the meeting is an indication of the resolution of many issues.[/size]
    [size=45]Aed Al-Hilali - Independent Politician:
    The State Administration Alliance postponed its meetings that it was supposed to hold with the Prime Minister, especially after his visit to the United States, and then his meeting with Erdogan.[/size]
    [size=45]Today, there was a solution between Erbil and Baghdad, regarding handing over the region’s oil revenues to the federal government, so today’s state administration meeting aims to discuss the recent meetings conducted by Mr. Sudanese.[/size]
    [size=45]The State Administration Alliance is eager to know the highlights of what happened with Mr. Sudanese, and what are the results of the important meetings that took place during the past two days.[/size]
    [size=45]There is a movement to choose a new speaker of parliament, and this did not come out of nowhere, but rather from the withdrawal of the honorable Mr. Shaalan, so the need has become urgent to choose other personalities, and it is possible that we can push for candidacy, and I believe that the names have been leaked during the last period and they are Mr. Muzahim Al-Khayyat, And Abdul Karim Abtan, I believe that things are moving in this direction.[/size]
    [size=45]There is information that says that the issue of choosing a speaker for Parliament will not exceed a month, and this problem will end.[/size]
    [size=45]All the most accurate details will be presented in today's meeting, and as long as Mr. Nechirvan Barzani comes to Baghdad, things will move towards resolving the files.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:30 pm