Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mandalawi: There is no place for homosexuality in the Iraq of the prophets and saints, and that i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mandalawi: There is no place for homosexuality in the Iraq of the prophets and saints, and that i Empty Al-Mandalawi: There is no place for homosexuality in the Iraq of the prophets and saints, and that i

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Mandalawi: There is no place for homosexuality in the Iraq of the prophets and saints, and that is why the anti-prostitution law was in place[/size]

[size=45]Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, said on Saturday that voting on the anti-prostitution law is a step to protect society from calls for moral depravity and “homosexuality,” while stressing that there is no place for “homosexuality” in the Iraq of the pure prophets, imams, and righteous saints.[/size]
    [size=45]The Media Department of the House of Representatives stated in a statement:
    The Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, confirmed that the House’s vote today on the proposed law for the first amendment to the Anti-Prostitution Law No. (8) of 1988 is a necessary step to protect the value structure of society, and in the highest interest to protect our children from calls Moral depravity and homosexuality that have begun to invade countries around the world, pointing out that the law provided a legislative cover to deter these acts and those who promote them, and addressed the deficiency in Iraqi legislation in this aspect.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mandalawi said: We participated in a number of meetings of the Legal Committee dedicated to discussing and maturing the anti-prostitution law, and we stressed the presidency’s keenness to complete it due to its importance. In turn, we extend our thanks to the Legal Committee and the ladies and gentlemen of the representatives for this achievement, which is in the interest of our society, and we affirm that there is no place for homosexuality in the Iraq of the prophets and imams. The pure and the righteous.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:14 am