Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: This week will witness funding the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Reg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: This week will witness funding the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Reg Empty Parliamentary Finance: This week will witness funding the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Reg

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:48 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: This week will witness funding the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    Economy
    10:27 - 2024-04-28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced today, Sunday, that the current week will witness the funding of the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Region by the federal government.
    Committee member Dr. Nermin Maarouf, member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, told PUKMEDIA: The federal government will fund the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees this week.
    She added: The Federal Ministry of Finance is currently auditing employee payrolls after sending the employee lists by the Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that employee salary lists would be sent to the Federal Ministry of Finance on 4/21/2024, and it is scheduled that employee salaries will be funded after the completion of audits by the Federal Ministry of Finance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:41 am