Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq overcome its financial crisis by 70% - Economic parliamentary

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Iraq overcome its financial crisis by 70% - Economic parliamentary  Empty Iraq overcome its financial crisis by 70% - Economic parliamentary

Post by dizzydee Wed 18 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Iraq overcome its financial crisis by 70% - Economic parliamentary

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/18/2015

Economic parliamentary: Iraq overcome its financial crisis by 70%

Baghdad - Parliamentary Economic Commission revealed, for Iraq to overcome its crisis financial Altimrt him, by {70%}.

The committee member said Najiba Najib in a press statement that "the actions taken by the concerned authorities in the government and parliament, and the steps adopted by which enabled Iraq to get out effectively from its economic crisis, well."

Najib added that "precautionary measures to increase imports and reduce costs and the formation of a real crisis cell has enabled the country of transit in and out of its economic crisis."

It is said that high oil prices have allowed Iraq to regain control of its economic situation, as well as guidance to activate the agricultural and industrial sectors in proportion to raise the revenue of the country and bridging Alhasr the shortfall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq overcome its financial crisis by 70% - Economic parliamentary  Empty Re: Iraq overcome its financial crisis by 70% - Economic parliamentary

Post by jedi17 Wed 18 Mar 2015, 6:53 pm

and the source missed the loans from the IMF and the world bank, as well as selling government bonds.....and finally something right, tarriffs

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:39 pm