Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Russian companies are ready to return to Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Russian companies are ready to return to Iraq  Empty Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Russian companies are ready to return to Iraq

Post by wciappetta Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:40 am

Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Russian companies are ready to return to Iraq 

Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Russian companies are ready to return to Iraq News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 

Page economicMarch 22, 2015 11:06 

Dmitry Rogozin, Russia's deputy prime minister said Friday, March 20 / March that Russian companies are ready at this time to return to work in Iraq.

Said Rogozin in an expanded meeting with Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari: 

"Russian companies, workshops and various forms of public and private property in the field of energy, industry, transport, ready to return to Iraq, and the only issue currently outstanding is the issue of ensuring security, but we are fully satisfied with the information provided our participants own security measures which Iraq expressed its readiness to take the Commission. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Russian companies are ready to return to Iraq  Empty Re: Russian Deputy Prime Minister: Russian companies are ready to return to Iraq

Post by fonz1951 Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:05 am

speaking of security, haven't heard much out of isis lately, wonder what's up with that?

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:32 pm