Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark Says NO WAY Are They Taking Any More Middle Eastern Refugees!

Lobo
    Lobo

Denmark Says NO WAY Are They Taking Any More Middle Eastern Refugees! Empty Denmark Says NO WAY Are They Taking Any More Middle Eastern Refugees!

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Sanity! Denmark Says NO WAY Are They Taking Any More Middle Eastern Refugees!
    The small country of Denmark has said they’ve had enough. They won’t take any more middle eastern immigrants.

Denmark Says NO WAY Are They Taking Any More Middle Eastern Refugees! Muslim-immigration
    As Europe is inundated with millions of unscreened Muslims, some sure to bring acts of terror into Europe, Danish authorities are firmly shutting their front door.
    Danish Integration Minister Inger Støjberg could not have been more clear: her country will not be accepting any of the 160,000 Middle Eastern refugees currently in the European Union resettlement program.
    “We will not take part in the 160,000 asylum seekers that shall be distributed. We won’t do it because we have an opt-out [on EU Justice and Home Affairs, ed.] and because we are already taking in a great deal now,” Støjberg said.
    In 2014, Denmark took in 15,000 asylum seekers, which according to Eurostat made the small country the 5th largest refuge per-captia in Europe.
    Denmark had recently placed ads in Lebanese newspapers advising potential migrants not to come to their country.

http://rightwingnews.com/religion/sanity-denmark-says-no-way-are-they-taking-any-more-middle-eastern-refugees/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rightwingnews%2FhGmL+%28Right+Wing+News%29

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:43 am