Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance replace the currency auction open letters of credit

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance replace the currency auction open letters of credit Empty Parliamentary Finance replace the currency auction open letters of credit

Post by day dreamer Wed 16 Dec 2015, 10:00 am

Parliamentary Finance replace the currency auction open letters of credit

He wrote in: December 16, 2015

Confirmed member of the Finance Committee MP Majda al-Tamimi, on Wednesday, the influential people are the beneficiaries of the auction and sale of hard currency reserves of the Central Bank, while suggesting to the need to replace the currency auction open letters of credit.

Said al-Tamimi, said that "supposed replace auction foreign currency to open letters of credit", stressing the need that "the importer while on the import of goods to open an account and converted by the appropriations attributed the reason that this method is the most transparent, sending the money to import only".

He added that the "hard currency by the central bank auction punctuated by a lot of corruption and falsification of documents sale," noting, "There are investors providing false invoices".

She said "the central bank reserves go to certain persons", indicating that "influential people are the beneficiaries of the auction sale of hard currency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary Finance replace the currency auction open letters of credit Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance replace the currency auction open letters of credit

Post by noced71 Wed 16 Dec 2015, 11:30 am

Seems discontent with the auctions are rising....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:13 pm