Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Embassy in Baghdad's / scales News /: weapons and aid to reach Iraq through 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Embassy in Baghdad's / scales News /: weapons and aid to reach Iraq through 2016 Empty US Embassy in Baghdad's / scales News /: weapons and aid to reach Iraq through 2016

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jan 2016, 4:07 am

[ltr]US Embassy in Baghdad's / scales News /: weapons and aid to reach Iraq through 2016[/ltr]

Since 01/14/2016 18:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official source at the US Embassy in Baghdad, Thursday, for the imminent arrival of a free Iraqi government military aid during 2016, noting that the aid includes rifles, rocket launchers and equipment anti-mines and improvised explosive devices.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that "free up military aid to the Iraqi government from time to time from the United States."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source added to / scales News /, that "military aid would reach Baghdad during 2016 include many of the weapons and equipment," noting that "among those weapons rocket launchers, assault rifles, ammunition and equipment against mines and improvised explosive devices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This "revealed for security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Majid's Ghraoui / scales News /, earlier, about the imminent arrival of advanced Russian weapons to Iraq as part of agreements between the two parties contracts" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:09 pm