Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister receives head Mady..alebadi Foundation confirms the determination to achieve reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister receives head Mady..alebadi Foundation confirms the determination to achieve reforms Empty Prime Minister receives head Mady..alebadi Foundation confirms the determination to achieve reforms

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister receives head Mady..alebadi Foundation confirms the determination to achieve reforms

Baghdad / term 
    1/18/16
    The head of the Council of Ministers, Dr. Haider Abadi determination to continue to take the necessary measures to achieve the reforms promised by the government, despite the difficulties faced by this process. 
    He stressed Abadi, during a meeting with the President of the Foundation range of media, culture and arts Fakhri Karim on Sunday evening that "the difficulties, no matter how many will not deter us from continuing to take remedial measures to correct the wrong tracks in the state approach and the policy of the government. 
    "While he did not lessen the growth of economic difficulties and financial burdens given the decline in oil prices and scarcity of state resources, confirmed the existence of some of the options available alternative to address the dilemmas arising from it in the future, noting the importance of and the need for concerted national efforts and understanding of citizens and interaction with the effort by the government 
     to overcome it. 
    In the course online, Abadi stressed the exceptional importance of the achievement of national reconciliation and community outside the frameworks that have been adopted in the past and which did not confirm its effectiveness. 
    It was at the meeting, they exchanged views on the efforts required and trends Bdaash to defeat, and walk reforms towards the goals and aspirations that reflect the will of the people. The head of the Council of Ministers on the effective role that promotion of national media and civil society forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 am