Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia looks forward to a new beginning of relations with Iraq l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia looks forward to a new beginning of relations with Iraq l Empty Saudi Arabia looks forward to a new beginning of relations with Iraq l

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 11:48 am

[size=32]Saudi Arabia looks forward to a new beginning of relations with Iraq [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20 2 December / January 2016
    [/size]

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, on Wednesday, to be the opening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq beginning of a new phase of cooperation between the two countries, with Saudi Arabia confirmed that it is looking to contribute to the stability of Iraq politically, economically and security.

A statement by his press office, "Noor News" received a copy of it, "al-Jubouri, received in his office today, Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Iraq Thamer Sabhan, on the occasion of his accession to office, and expressed optimism about re-opening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq."

He Jubouri, expressed the hope that "in order to pave a new phase of cooperation between the two countries, especially in light of the challenges faced by the region and that require further coordination in all fields."

"We look forward to the biggest Arab role and greater cooperation and efforts to cope with terrorism, which is threatening the region's security and stability."

For his part, Sabhan, that "his country looks forward to a new beginning of relations with Iraq, thus contributing to the stability and on all political, economic and security fields."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:22 pm