Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The law calls for the Foreign Ministry to be the level of the challenge faced by the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The law calls for the Foreign Ministry to be the level of the challenge faced by the country Empty The law calls for the Foreign Ministry to be the level of the challenge faced by the country

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:29 am

[ltr]The law calls for the Foreign Ministry to be the level of the challenge faced by the country[/ltr]

Since 01.24.2016 at 09:39 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting MP for the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, Sunday, the Saudi ambassador's remarks traveled the internal affairs of the Iraqi intervention, while the Ministry of Foreign Affairs called on to be the level of the challenge faced by the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zaidi said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, "the Saudi ambassador to know the limits of his work," stressing that "the basis of the popular crowd corner in the protection of Iraq when he was attacked Aldoaash and their supporters."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zaidi added that "the Saudi ambassador's remarks threaten civil peace Almojtma who seek to maintain it," adding that "the popular crowd and security forces working to strengthen it." Ended 29 quarters e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:12 am