Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary of Defense directed the purchase of the needs of his ministry from Iraqi factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary of Defense directed the purchase of the needs of his ministry from Iraqi factories Empty Secretary of Defense directed the purchase of the needs of his ministry from Iraqi factories

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:45 am

[ltr]
    Secretary of Defense directed the purchase of the needs of his ministry from Iraqi factories

January 30, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad

Face Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, the Sabbath, the ministry devices purchased all the needs of the Iraqi factories, raising additional conditions that were imposed by the ministry in this regard.

The deputy speaker of parliament Hamoudi office said in a statement the agency of our economy News received a copy of it, "Hamoudi visited today the headquarters of the Ministry of Defence, and discussed during the visit, the problems existing that prevent the purchase of the national product, and a touch of the great willingness of government factories, which he visited during his campaign to support the national product to meet the needs, and the provision of facilities of various government agencies. "

He called Hammoudi, according to the statement, Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi to "visit the factories to determine the production potential."

For his part, Defense Minister face of all the organs of the ministry to "buy all the needs of military equipment and ammunition from the Iraqi national industries, and raise additional conditions that were imposed by his ministry in this direction."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:23 pm