Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal carry Kurds delayed the Federal Court Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal carry Kurds delayed the Federal Court Act Empty Parliamentary Legal carry Kurds delayed the Federal Court Act

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 3:35 am

Parliamentary Legal carry Kurds delayed the Federal Court Act[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Monday 01.02.2016 0:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    carried by the Legal Committee of the Parliamentary Hamdiya Husseini, on Sunday, 
    the Kurdistan Alliance, the reason for the delay in the House vote on the Federal Court Act, while confirming that the ready-law to a vote. 
    Husseini said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", that "the deputies of the Kurdistan Alliance insist that vote will be on the Federal Court decisions unanimously, "indicating that" can not be a vote on all decisions of the Court unanimously condition, there were circumstances when some judges at the court, "and added that" the Federal Mahmkh law is ready to vote by parliament in no political blocs agree on all the paragraphs , while suggesting that he hoped to be the inclusion of the Federal Court Act within the agenda of the next parliamentary sessions agenda for a vote. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:47 am