Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr is preparing to launch a project for reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr is preparing to launch a project for reform Empty Sadr is preparing to launch a project for reform

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sadr is preparing to launch a project for reform
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.09.2016 0:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Najaf / Baghdad news 
    announced cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, ready to launch a project for reform "soon", and extended his gratitude to the religious authority "for objecting to the deterioration of services and security situation and political reforms timid," and in what was described its position as "courageous", called on the government to "work hard for reform and stop corruption." Sadr said in response to a question from one of his followers on the religious authority's comments the last, in a statement, "Baghdad news" received a copy of it, he was "the voice of the reference and statement of objections to the deterioration of services and security situation and political reforms timid" stressing that "as thank reference to its position brave aspects of my government to work hard for reform and the delivery of services and stop corruption ''. he disclosed the chest, on the" reform project will be announced soon approve orientations wise but Shara and reference ", addressing his supporters by saying," I am to you the mentors ''.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:22 pm