Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security and Defense Abadi, demanding security leaders replacing a young and efficient faces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security and Defense Abadi, demanding security leaders replacing a young and efficient faces Empty Security and Defense Abadi, demanding security leaders replacing a young and efficient faces

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 2:45 am

Security and Defense Abadi, demanding security leaders replacing a young and efficient faces

Written by : by saad in:May 8, 2017In:

called for security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Majid Gharawi, commander of the armed forces Haider al - Abadi and the ministers of the Interior and Defense Qasim al - Araji , Irfan Hayali, change the security leaders and efficient young faces for their ability to provide the best security institution.

Said Ghraoui in a statement, "Noor News" received a copy of it today, that "the commander of the armed forces of the Interior and the ministers of defense, demanding the replacement of faces worn by security leaders and change young faces, as proven during the follow-up and performance of their ability of young leaders to provide the best security institution" .

He added, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi also demands to reconsider the leaders of weapons in the Ministry of Defense of weakness in their performances Recent big."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:58 am