Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security: the vote on the security chiefs soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security: the vote on the security chiefs soon Empty Parliamentary security: the vote on the security chiefs soon

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 4:02 am

[ltr]Parliamentary security: the vote on the security chiefs soon[/ltr]

Since 02.17.2016 at 11:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the defense of parliamentary security committee, on Wednesday, that the House will vote on the security chiefs after the liberation of the usurped land of Daash terrorist, stressing that the appointments in the security institutions rarely take place on the basis of efficiency.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary promised, earlier, a proposal parliament speaker Salim al-vote on the security leaders that he is not an appropriate time that the country's current living situation of war against the terrorist organization Daash.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Iskandar and berries for / balances News /, that "the appointments in the security institutions rarely take place on the basis of professional competence," noting that "the appointments shall be made in accordance with the parties and blocs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There is a disparity in the appointment of security chiefs as efficiency," stressing that "the Commission has asked the chairman of the parliament that the security chiefs are presented to a vote in the House of Representatives, but the security situation that Iraq is going through prevents it now."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He guessed, that "the vote on the security chiefs in the parliament after the liberation of the usurped land from criminal elements."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And he demanded the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in his paper, the reformist vote on the security chiefs in the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:23 am