Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turki: provide a loan to the World Bank for ages Diyala, Salahuddin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turki: provide a loan to the World Bank for ages Diyala, Salahuddin Empty Turki: provide a loan to the World Bank for ages Diyala, Salahuddin

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm

Turki: provide a loan to the World Bank for ages Diyala, Salahuddin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since 02/17/2016 18:51 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

Prime Fund announced the reconstruction of areas affected by terrorism, Abdel Basset Turki, on Wednesday, for the availability of a loan from the World Bank $ 350 million, noting that the fund will start between the ages of liberated areas in Diyala and Salahuddin.

Turki said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the fund will start between the ages of Daash liberated areas in the provinces of Diyala, Salahuddin as a first stage after the availability of a loan from the World Bank."

Turki said that "the loan Available estimated 350 million dollars," noting that "the loan will support the construction of roads, bridges and a number of vital installations in the provinces."

He said, "The Fund is pursuing a clear policy for the age of those areas through coordination with the affected provinces and sectors concerned over the membership of those provinces and sectors of the Board of Trustees within the fund," adding, "the IMF's role in bringing donors through the establishment of an international conference to bring donors" ended 29 / H 33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:26 pm