Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr draws constantly demonstrations until the expiration of the period specified and threatens othe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr draws constantly demonstrations until the expiration of the period specified and threatens othe Empty Sadr draws constantly demonstrations until the expiration of the period specified and threatens othe

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Sadr draws constantly demonstrations until the expiration of the period specified and threatens other steps[/ltr]

Since 02.27.2016 at 10:36 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Najaf balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The face of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday, constantly demonstrations until the end of the period identified for change and reform.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "a matter of pride and pride in what we have seen in Tahrir Square, yesterday, in terms of the number and organization, obedience and rising patriotism equinoctial" stressing by saying, "Yes, I've Sdrtm to the outside as well as inside, a good image to reflect the extent of your love for Iraq and Agditkm for reform. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "I stand in tribute and respect in front of what was done by the security forces, especially in the ministries of Defense and Interior to protect the demonstrators all the love and loyalty, thank them and ask God to make them victorious over their enemy in their battles with terrorists and terrorism," stressing that "reform our goal will unswervingly" .[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leader of the Sadrist movement "to like us demonstrators must continue to demonstrate until the expiry of 45 days, without radical reform, this would mean that other steps will come into force, and all our steps will succeed only thanks to God first and your support two million Secondly, so be on as much responsibility does not shorten before God and before Arackm beloved. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He concluded by saying, "Peace of God on those who marched from all spectrums of people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that leader of the Sadrist Movement, said yesterday, during his speech at the Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, one to represent me in the government, threatening to enter the area Alkhaddra.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:51 pm