Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: Abadi in an awkward position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: Abadi in an awkward position Empty Law: Abadi in an awkward position

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Law: Abadi in an awkward position[/ltr]

Since 02.28.2016 at 10:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of a coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, said on Sunday that the formation of a government of technocrats require the abandonment of the quota system and the acceptance of democracy in the true sense of sound.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Zaidi's / balances News /, that "abandoning political quota system to be necessary because it will make us get rid of the mechanism that we have committed ourselves since the formation of the Iraqi government, and therefore they need to be strong courage of the political blocs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The prime minister between two choices: either to insist on a comprehensive change, or resort to the halves, which will lose its popularity through them both by the Iraqi people or the House of Representatives, he is entered in a very difficult file and needs to be the will and strong determination to achieve what he wants." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "there is the awakening of a strong defense of the members of the House of Representatives in this legislative session did not we see before, there is also a liberation by some members of the control of the leaders of the political blocs, and the proof is there composed bloc in the House of Free House of Representatives and in which all components of the people Iraqi and that number fell to 40 and calls for comprehensive change and freedom from the influence of political blocs. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed, on Saturday, the need for the reform begins from within the political blocs and put aside their differences to reach a desired democracy, stressing the continuation of the war against corruption and those who stand behind him.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:09 pm