Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary economy: the new central bank administration succeeded with some financi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary economy: the new central bank administration succeeded with some financi Empty Member of the parliamentary economy: the new central bank administration succeeded with some financi

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2013, 7:36 am

Member of the parliamentary economy: the new central bank administration succeeded with some financial matters and a lot of them failed to

20-04-2013 11:31 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Student member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Abdulabas the Xiaa, the central bank adjust its policy towards the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, and tighter control on the sale of hard currency.
    And said Xiaa (of the Agency news): The Directors of the Central Bank of the problem and the agency has succeeded to some things that pertain to monetary policy at the beginning of the receipt of the task, but failed in many of them did not stand the mafias some private banks and weak souls who aim usury.

He added: that a lot of things that pertain to the work of the central bank needs to be regulation, noting that the dollar exchange rate is still high compared to the dinar and currency smuggling and money laundering also still exist.

And called for the central bank to develop procedures to monitor banking operations and sale of foreign currency to curb smuggling, economic crimes and the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. / End / 8. N. R /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:39 pm