Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee: approving the budget end of the month .. There is no reducti

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee: approving the budget end of the month .. There is no reducti Empty Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee: approving the budget end of the month .. There is no reducti

Post by Hkp1 Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:54 am

Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee: approving the budget end of the month .. There is no reduction of the salaries of the three presidencies

Date: 01/04/2013 16:54:39 ​​Friday

Baghdad (news) .. Denied Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ahmed Faizullah, reducing the proportion of the salaries of the three presidencies in the state within the budget year (2013), likely approve the budget end of the month.

Said Faizullah (of the Agency news): there are claims from some lawmakers to reduce the rate salaries of the three presidencies in the state (the President, Prime Minister, Speaker of the House) within the budget year (2013), but did not reach an agreement about reduced.

He added: that approving the budget is supposed to be at the end of the current month of January because of some mistakes and minor, on the disbursement takes place in early February next.

The Ministry of Finance announced that the proposed budget for the year (2013) amounted to (113) billion dollars, and the price of oil (90) dollars per barrel.

The Cabinet has sent the budget year to the House of Representatives for the purpose of debating and voting on them. / End / 8. N. P
    /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:32 am