Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie: Green Zone "ominous" and must cancel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubaie: Green Zone "ominous" and must cancel Empty Rubaie: Green Zone "ominous" and must cancel

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:30 am

[ltr]Rubaie: Green Zone "ominous" and must cancel[/ltr]

Since 03.20.2016 at 09:41 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the leadership of the coalition of state law, Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, the government on Sunday to abolish the Green Zone, describing it as "ominous."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rubaie said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that it was "wrong to the Green Zone, becoming a symbol of the prestige of the state and everyone respected", calling for "the abolition of the Green Zone and the distribution of government institutions that have operated and the role of officials of housing, which are housed in the areas of Baghdad to protect capital any potential breach. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "lurking in the Green Zone government institutions and the role of officials already in the country if it was distributed to the different areas of Baghdad, we will find that these institutions and the role of officials will provide security protection to those areas, which will provide us with safer double to Baghdad, so the government cancel this ill-fated region have been invited to canceled by more than ten years. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Thousands of demonstrators have, erect tents sit-in called for by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, after performing Friday prayers in front of the gates of the Green Zone, the center of a pagoda, calling for reform and to achieve a change of government Alchaml.anthy 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:08 am