Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance emphasizes the radical reforms and the adoption of understanding and consultation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance emphasizes the radical reforms and the adoption of understanding and consultation Empty National Alliance emphasizes the radical reforms and the adoption of understanding and consultation

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:25 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 27 / March: National Alliance leaders stressed the need toadhere to radical reforms on the political level, economic, and legislative.

A statement by the Board of the National Alliance that " the head of the Iraqi National Alliance andthe Minister Alforeighabrahim Jaafari chaired ameeting of the leaders of the National Alliance in thepresence of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, and from the responsibility of the National Alliance inthe completion of the comprehensive reforms thetask, and in the midst aimed at finding practical solutions to the current crisis communication , to complete the discussions, previous dialogues , the leadership emphasized the need to adhere to radical reforms, stressing the importance of the principle of mutual understanding, consultation, and coordination with the political blocs, and constitutional institutions to accelerate the achievement of the required reform process, and the reduction of time and effort. "

The leadership and called upon the need to intensify efforts, and the combined work of the committees and the consolidation of the initiatives that have been introduced during this period to accomplish this task.

He described the meeting as crucial to the Abadi before going to parliament Bmarchah government technocrats.

It was close to the sources , the Prime Minister, said , "Abadi will be presented at the coalition meeting, two options for theadoption of one of the leaders of the National Alliance, the first is to carry out a comprehensive cabinet reshuffle, the second replacement of nine ministers." Q ended  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am