Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry equipped with a number of state departments electronic systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry equipped with a number of state departments electronic systems Empty Industry equipped with a number of state departments electronic systems

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:56 pm

Industry equipped with a number of state departments electronic systems
    Since 06/04/2016 13:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - balances News
    The Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Wednesday, for processing and installation of electronic systems for a number of state departments.
    General Company Electronic Systems of the ministry said in a statement, received / balances News / copy of it, that "the company has processed and the installation of electronic archiving for both breeding Salahuddin Directorate and the Directorate of Education Baghdad program / Karkh Third Committees of the Ministry of Education and the company south refineries in Basra, at a total cost the views mentioned an estimated 78 million Iraqi dinars has also mentioned the work of training on the system. "
    The statement added, "The company also completed the business of designing and installing software in favor of a number of the ministry's businesses, which include the General Company for Food Industries and the General Company for Textile and leather industries and institution of political prisoners affiliated to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and others at a total cost nearing the 125 million dinars."
    He noted that "the company has organized a number of training courses in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region for training on individual systems, assets and salaries and the electronic archiving for the benefit of a number of state institutions such as the national insurance company and other" .anthy 29/38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:36 am