Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

News of al-Sadr send "secret" for Ebadi read this

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

News of al-Sadr send "secret" for Ebadi read this Empty News of al-Sadr send "secret" for Ebadi read this

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 5:49 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl][/size]

[rtl]News of al-Sadr send "secret" for Ebadi read this[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari: [/rtl]

[rtl]It revealed leaks, Monday, sending the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr a message "secret" to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in order to move to declare the ministerial selection of independent "technocrats."[/rtl]

[rtl]And picked local media the text of the letter, which has not been confirmed, which said, quoting al-Sadr, said that "will be forced to demand the withdrawal of confidence and the abolition of parliament and suspending the Constitution ... ..echtmha darling solution in your hand."[/rtl]

[rtl]This means, explained that "Abadi, he replied:" I'm between your project and the demands of the political blocs that force me to stay in accordance with the maturity and the Constitution. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Revealed channel "free Iraq," funded by the United States, Sunday, all the political blocs agree on the rejection of most of the candidates presented by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the House of Representatives for a vote on them instead of the present now, as revealed candidates blocs names to form a government of "technocrats" .[/rtl]

[rtl]The news channel in the news, seen by "Sky Press," for parliamentary sources, say that the "new cabin includes Muhammad Ali Hakim, Iraq's ambassador to the United Nations, a candidate for foreign Fadel Abdul Nabi, finance, and Khaled al-Samarrai Electricity and Mousa al-Moussawi, head of Baghdad University for higher education." [/rtl]

[rtl]She added that "cabin includes Mustafa al-Hiti, planning and MP Abdul Kahar Samarrai, education, agriculture Laos Orfali," pointing out that it was agreed on the survival and the defense and interior ministers in their posts, "asserting that" the Kurds are determined to stay Faryad Roandzi Minister of Culture and deputies want to remain Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani labor and social affairs. "[/rtl]

[rtl]And held at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, on Sunday evening, the meeting of the three presidencies with the leaders of blocs and political parties, to discuss the document of national reform, seeking to determine the country out of the current crisis path, and deepen all the national forces of cooperation on the basis of the political process and constitutional Mrtkzadtha, while the presidency confirmed that The meeting discussed the formation of an advisory council to discuss the political upper strategies, as pointed out that the meeting discussed to ensure a safe and dignified return of displaced people and to begin reconstruction operations.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:12 pm