Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance and a representative of the US Treasury discuss reform of the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Finance and a representative of the US Treasury discuss reform of the Iraqi economy Empty Minister of Finance and a representative of the US Treasury discuss reform of the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:50 am

[ltr]Minister of Finance and a representative of the US Treasury discuss reform of the Iraqi economy[/ltr]

Since 22/04/2016 20:03 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari , with US Ambassador Stuart Jones and a representative of the US Treasury Department at the US embassy, ​​the government 's reform program for the development of the Iraqi economy and the development of its own resources.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of the "Zebari met with Jones and arepresentative of the US Treasury, and accept them the results of his recent visit to Washington and his participation in the annual meetings of the spring for the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, as well as the talks between the Iraqi delegation with senior Aldulin officials and Treasury Secretary US and other officials in the administration about support Iraq economically and financially and support in counterterrorism Daash terrorist organization. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "During the meeting they exchanged views on the government 's reform program for thedevelopment of the Iraqi economy and the development of its resources ÇáĐÇĘíĺ technical talks with the IMF for a standby credit agreement which will provide additional resources for the state." End quote 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:31 am