Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Migration distributed 5,000 food baskets for IDPs & Returnees Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Migration distributed 5,000 food baskets for IDPs & Returnees Anbar Empty Migration distributed 5,000 food baskets for IDPs & Returnees Anbar

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Migration distributed 5,000 food baskets for IDPs & Returnees Anbar[/ltr]

Since 04.27.2016 at 08:46 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Department announced Displacement and Migration, on Wednesday, for distribution (5000) thousands of food parcels among displaced families and returning in Anbar province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to Deputy Director of the ministry's branch in Anbar Majid Hamid in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, "The ministry has sent 5,000 thousand food basket composed of twelve substance."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The ministry's branch in the province and distributed among the displaced families and returning, as it included 700 families in Khalidiya camp and (1000) family in fulfilling Camp Kilo sixty region, either in Ramadi, the center distributed branch (900) families in the areas of assembly and Alqtanh and Warrar, officers and buildings of stone and Aeratin as well as (900) family in the west of the gray areas in the revival of nationalization and February 8th five-kilometer area, residential buildings and seven kilometers, while the share of hand Amiriyah Fallujah (1500) thousand food parcels for displaced families. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hamid said that " the staff of the ministry branch in Anbar , although few in number is but he was able to control the process and the mechanism of distribution and more streamlined, a record time." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:21 pm