Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri May 06, 2016 8:39 pm

The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles)

CVO: Small magnitude earthquake swarm at Mount St. Helens, US
    Posted: 06 May 2016 02:19 PM PDT
    On March 14, 2016, the seismic network at Mount St. Helens, Washington, US began detecting small magnitude volcano-tectonic earthquakes at a depth between 2 and 7 km (1.2 to 4 miles). Earthquake rates have been steadily increasing since March, reaching nearly 40...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=qHV-XUQP2EY:NUO4ye7y7vw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=qHV-XUQP2EY:NUO4ye7y7vw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=qHV-XUQP2EY:NUO4ye7y7vw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) QHV-XUQP2EY?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Expansion of tropics shifting high altitude clouds toward poles
    Posted: 06 May 2016 12:53 PM PDT
    NASA's research team conducted a study on 30-years of satellite data to reveal that a recorded trend of high altitude clouds in the mid-latitude which are shifting toward the poles is primarily caused by the expansion of the tropics. One of the most important...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=aXRIK_lTVfc:PETwVjpE6TM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=aXRIK_lTVfc:PETwVjpE6TM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=aXRIK_lTVfc:PETwVjpE6TM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) AXRIK_lTVfc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    At least 100 tons of dead fish washed ashore in central Vietnam
    Posted: 06 May 2016 10:44 AM PDT
    Since early April 2016, at least 100 tons of dead fish have been washed ashore in an ongoing environmental disaster along the central coast of Vietnam, according to a government official. Fish, apparently killed by industrial effluents, washed ashore in Ha Tinh,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=F4BwriNEpZU:Qi6Dz6H7gs8:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=F4BwriNEpZU:Qi6Dz6H7gs8:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=F4BwriNEpZU:Qi6Dz6H7gs8:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) F4BwriNEpZU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Large and growing crack in mountain causes power shut down in Logan Town, Pennsylvania
    Posted: 06 May 2016 09:13 AM PDT
    A large crack formed in a hillside near the Altoona shopping center in the Logan Town, Pennsylvania, a couple of weeks ago. The crack is steadily growing since and has caused 52 local business in the area to shut temporarily on May 5, 2016. Initially, the crack was...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=0Qi4RSitIhI:pjczouzZCEs:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=0Qi4RSitIhI:pjczouzZCEs:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=0Qi4RSitIhI:pjczouzZCEs:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) 0Qi4RSitIhI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Niigata Yake-Yama showing signs of increased seismic unrest, Japan
    Posted: 06 May 2016 07:31 AM PDT
    Niigata Yake-Yama volcano in Honshu, Japan, has been showing signs of seismic unrest recently, according to JMA. The number of volcanic earthquakes has been at a level of about 4 times the usual background level, and up to 23 earthquakes have been recorded in a 24...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=KSWIcbJQT4k:Q20ler4MecU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=KSWIcbJQT4k:Q20ler4MecU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=KSWIcbJQT4k:Q20ler4MecU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) KSWIcbJQT4k?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    At least 13 killed in landslide of mining waste in Hpakant, Myanmar
    Posted: 06 May 2016 06:13 AM PDT
    Another landslide of jade mining waste occurred this week in northern Myanmar. The disaster claimed lives of at least 13 people. More are believed to be buried under the waste. The slide occurred late Thursday, May 5, in Hpakant, the center of Myanmar's...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=3nJj4W-o5NI:bVWdMUHfUSc:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=3nJj4W-o5NI:bVWdMUHfUSc:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=3nJj4W-o5NI:bVWdMUHfUSc:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) 3nJj4W-o5NI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Extreme fire event in Fort McMurray continues unabated, Canada
    Posted: 06 May 2016 04:51 AM PDT
    The massive wildfire in the Canadian province of Alberta that entered city limits of Fort McMurray late Tuesday, May 3, and caused mandatory evacuation of the entire city continues to grow in size. Mandatory evacuation orders are in place for Fort McMurray, Anzac,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=vCr4PYEOeEU:RCG_PiinCjA:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=vCr4PYEOeEU:RCG_PiinCjA:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=vCr4PYEOeEU:RCG_PiinCjA:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) VCr4PYEOeEU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Significant rainfall forecast for all states and territories this weekend, Australia
    Posted: 06 May 2016 01:44 AM PDT
    The Australian Bureau of Meteorology expects significant rainfall in parts of all states and territories this weekend, extending into early next week. Latest satellite imagery shows an extensive cloud band, with embedded thunderstorms, is extending from the Indian...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=j4Xv1hYIKj0:CU5rSUKSKXo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=j4Xv1hYIKj0:CU5rSUKSKXo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=j4Xv1hYIKj0:CU5rSUKSKXo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) J4Xv1hYIKj0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Seismic activity indicates eruption at Cleveland volcano, Alaska
    Posted: 06 May 2016 12:43 AM PDT
    Alaska Volcano Observatory (AVO) detected an explosion at Cleveland Volcano at 02:44 UTC on May 6, 2016. The last known eruption of this volcano took place in 2015. The eruption was detected in both infrasound (air pressure) and seismic data. There are no recent...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=mYs1L6K9LnE:ITbQXnMi8lo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=mYs1L6K9LnE:ITbQXnMi8lo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?i=mYs1L6K9LnE:ITbQXnMi8lo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (9 new articles) MYs1L6K9LnE?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:37 am