Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. Government discusses aspects replace managers and the issue of the transfer of powers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. Government discusses aspects replace managers and the issue of the transfer of powers Empty Document .. Government discusses aspects replace managers and the issue of the transfer of powers

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:18 am

[ltr]Document .. Government discusses aspects replace managers and the issue of the transfer of powers[/ltr]

Since 06.18.2016 at 11:04 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / on the book of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers suggests that the public body was to coordinate between the subsidiaries of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers provinces, will be held next Wednesday in the province of Najaf cabinet meeting it includes a number of ministers and local governments to discuss the replacement of respects managers and Alqaimmqamin.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Among writers, that "hold atheist tenth meeting - the second session, it will be the presence of the visited (education, finance, agriculture, health, youth and sports, Labour and Social Affairs, Construction and Housing and Municipalities and Public Works and the Municipality of Baghdad and the provinces and councils all provinces)."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The book pointed out that "with the consent of the Prime Minister / Chairman of the Authority of the Supreme Coordination between the provinces to hold a meeting on Wednesday approved 6/22/2016 in the province of Najaf to discuss a range of topics, including" a proposed distribution of the proceeds of the People's clinics, as well as discuss the mechanism calendar and replace Alqaimmqamin managers respects, and provided by the Office of the Prime Minister. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The book pointed out that " the meeting will also discuss the issue of transfer of powers to the departments and the province of Kirkuk hot and the provinces, and read the stages of the transfer of powers and circles report and concerned ministries to the provinces." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 am