Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The main points of hearings British inquiry into the Iraq war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The main points of hearings British inquiry into the Iraq war Empty The main points of hearings British inquiry into the Iraq war

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:26 am

[size=30]The main points of hearings British inquiry into the Iraq war[/size]
    06/07/2016 03:36 | Number of Views: 146
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chairman of the Commission of Inquiry into the Iraq war, John Chilcott made a number of statements on the most important findings of the Committee after seven years of investigations.
    In detail, the President of the Commission of Inquiry into the Iraq war, John Chilcott, today, that Britain invaded Iraq prematurely in 2003 without trying to "exhaust all opportunities" peaceful.
    The Chairman of the Committee which was formed seven years ago, "we concluded that Britain decided to join the invasion of Iraq before exhausting all peaceful alternatives to get to disarm the country. Military action is not inevitable at the time."
    He said Chilcott also said that the British charts for the period after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 "was not suitable at all."
    "Despite the warnings, it has been underestimating the consequences of the invasion. Plans and preparations for Iraq in the post-Saddam were not suitable at all."
    Chilcot also confirmed that Tony Blair promised US President George W. Bush "to stand with him no matter what happens."
    Chilcott said, "in the July 28 (2002), Blair wrote to President Bush to assure him that no matter what happens with him." Chilcott's remarks came during delivering a report drawn sharp criticism to the role of the Labor Prime Minister in this conflict, in which 179 British soldiers and tens of thousands of Iraqis have been killed.
    The Committee heard as part of their investigation, including witness 120 Labour Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, who served as prime minister as his successor.
    The content of this report is harsh for the then Prime Minister Tony Blair, who headed the government between 1997 and 2007 and was accused of misleading the British people by emphasizing the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, which has not been verifiably never.
    Tens of thousands of Iraqis in the war and sectarian violence that followed it. And took about 45,000 British troops in the war between 2003 and 2009, killing 179 of them died.
    It was the first official report published in 2004 reported that Tony Blair adult when he spoke in front of parliament for the threat posed by Saddam Hussein.
    Blair acted in the best interests of Britain
    For his part, stressed the former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, today, he acted in the "best interests" of Britain after the face of the commission of inquiry into the Iraq war report harsh criticism of how his administration's invasion of that country in 2003.
    He said in a statement issued by his office "Whether people agreed or opposed my decision to go to war against Saddam Hussein, have taken in good faith and what I saw that the best interests of the country." jh  

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:09 am