Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc calling for the government to delay paying salaries to ministers, deputies and sp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc calling for the government to delay paying salaries to ministers, deputies and sp Empty Parliamentary bloc calling for the government to delay paying salaries to ministers, deputies and sp

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2016, 6:26 am

Parliamentary bloc calling for the government to delay paying salaries to ministers, deputies and special grades

Thursday 14-07-2016 | 11:32:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / head of the "independent" parliamentary honest frankincense on Thursday called on the government to delay the salaries of ministers Exchange, deputies and special grades , rather than delay the beneficiaries of the social safety net salaries. 
    He said in a statement today : "We Nanah to the government concerned with the interests of thecitizens, and technocrats concerned with the citizen , primarily the poor, and employ all its capabilities in order to alleviate the suffering of the poor citizens, not be a government increase in the suffering of the poor and unknown vague reasons. " 
    He explained that" the delay in salary beneficiaries of social protection network for more than two months, is considered to harm the citizens of the poor and an increase in suffering, especially as he passed them after the month of Ramadan and Eid al - Fitr without salaries owed ​​exchange exchange. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:40 am