Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: to amend the constitution will be submitted to the people for "referendum" on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: to amend the constitution will be submitted to the people for "referendum" on  Empty Legal representative: to amend the constitution will be submitted to the people for "referendum" on

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jul 2016, 2:31 am

[ltr]Legal representative: to amend the constitution will be submitted to the people for "referendum" on whether or not to accept it[/ltr]

Since 18.07.2016 at 09:55 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Monday that a committee to amend the constitution is composed of members of the various components of the political blocs and parties participating in the political process and elected at the current session.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Salim Chawki's / balances News /, "The committee is composed of members of the House of Representatives elected in the current session, which will form the amendment to the constitution, it could potentially experts with the approval of the Presidency asking for the use of their expertise in materials and paragraphs of the Constitution to be amended."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Shawqi, that "the vote on the amendment will be the prerogative of the House of Representatives, and it is then presented to the Iraqi people for the referendum on the amendment," explaining that "the committee amendment will be one of the members of the House of Representatives and will be voted on them in Parliament and submit the names during the current week."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, has asked the heads of the blocks provide the names of the members of the Commission to amend the constitution during the current week to vote on them and direct their work during the period of Asbuaan.anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:26 pm