Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hadithi announce requirements for opening Iraqi airspace in front of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hadithi announce requirements for opening Iraqi airspace in front of the  Empty Hadithi announce requirements for opening Iraqi airspace in front of the

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2016, 3:58 am

Hadithi announce requirements for opening Iraqi airspace in front of the Russian aviation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi announced Wednesday for the conditions to open the country's airspace in front of the Russian aviation to strike the stronghold of al Daesh in Syria.
    A newborn in a press statement that "the Iraqi and Russian governments have agreed to the Russian military aviation pass through Iraqi airspace to strike the stronghold of al Daesh in Syria while respecting the country's sovereignty," noting that "the conditions imposed by the government on Russia is to use a border strip adjacent between Iraq and Turkey military operations in Syria, in addition to accuracy correction elements Daesh goals and not to target civilians, as well as not to penetrate Iraqi airspace and respect for the sovereignty of the country. "
    He added that "Iraq imposed other conditions on the international coalition aircraft involved in military operations in Syria, including the use of the common border between Iraq and Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Jordan," explaining that "the Iraqi government stressed the need not to target civilians and to focus on strongholds of criminal gangs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:01 pm