Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial expert: the formation of a body to monitor federal revenues will fight financial corruptio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial expert: the formation of a body to monitor federal revenues will fight financial corruptio Empty Financial expert: the formation of a body to monitor federal revenues will fight financial corruptio

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 am

Financial expert: the formation of a body to monitor federal revenues will fight financial corruption in the state

11-06-2013 11:10 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Financial expert, said Mohsen Ali, that a bill establishing a body to monitor the revenue will ensure equitable distribution of federal budget revenues to ministries and provinces and fight rampant corruption in the state.

Ali said (of the Agency news): The General Authority to monitor federal revenues if established will ensure justice in the distribution of funds for the provinces and provincial ministries and transparent disbursement by monitoring and auditing aspects of dispensing.

He added: that there is injustice happening in the distribution of revenue the federal public budget for the ministries and provinces When the formation of this body will be able to see the benefits of actual each institution or province of the fiscal revenue of the state, the requirement to be independent and not linked to any political party, to enable them to work in a professional and objective . /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:45 am