Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shammari demanding the formation of an interim body to monitor the situation of post-Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shammari demanding the formation of an interim body to monitor the situation of post-Daash Empty Shammari demanding the formation of an interim body to monitor the situation of post-Daash

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:51 am

[ltr]Shammari demanding the formation of an interim body to monitor the situation of post-Daash[/ltr]

Since 06/03/2016 17:20 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]  Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Student member of the parliamentary legal committee Hassan Shammari, on Friday, the government and the Houseof Representatives to form a temporary body to follow up on abnormal situations and problems left by "Daash" inthe liberated areas of control.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al - Shammari said in a statement received / balances News /, copy it, that "clear areas overrun by almost Daash terrorist for two years Sievers - as expected - a number of the problems and the situation is natural that you need to accurately assess and correct them and to achieve harmonization between the laws in force and the country 'ssecurity and public order. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shammari called on the government and the House of Representatives to "accelerate the formation of a temporary body take on this task , " adding that "overlooked the emerging situation in the light of Daash portends great danger threatening the country 's security."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Among those conditions are births occurring as a result of the pairing and the other with elements Daash foreigners in terms of dual nationality and the fact that they belong and the threat that the risk of a planned security in Iraq, in addition to employees who have engaged in organizing Daash terrorist in the institutions that run as well as service conditions participants in the violence. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shammari pointed out that "those situations also include forcible transfer of property and other real estate and other Daash in light of the terrorist practices and procedures to identify and position them legally, as well as theexpected reactions of those affected by the terrorist crimes Daash retaliatory acts."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said he " is not right to deal with these situations perspective legal purely but must be the public interest estimates and the security of the country acceding to it, and in turn I will seek to make the proposal to the House ofRepresentatives in the hope of him and the government took the matter seriously and responsible attitude." Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm