Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

And media parliamentary delegation in Cyprus to discuss the affairs of the Iraqi community.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

And media parliamentary delegation in Cyprus to discuss the affairs of the Iraqi community. Empty And media parliamentary delegation in Cyprus to discuss the affairs of the Iraqi community.

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2013, 6:54 am

And media parliamentary delegation in Cyprus to discuss the affairs of the Iraqi community.

11/06/2013
    BAGHDAD / not

Iraqi delegation went   To   Cyprus headed by MP   Ibrahim stirrup   And President of the Foundation day of culture and media Hassan Juma, media and high-punitive and media Ali صيهود and Saleh Hasnawi and media relations manager in the day Mohammad Sabah Foundation at the invitation of the Iraqi community there and discuss their affairs.

The delegation discussed with the Iraqi community there   And the study of the conditions   Inside   Cyprus   After discussions   And discuss   The endorsement   Businessman   Iraqi and head of the Iraqi community   In Cyprus   Freddie John Paul to be    Honorary Consul   Iraqis   In Cyprus.

The delegation conveyed the greetings   State   Prime Minister Nuri al-   The invitation to visit Iraq in order to exchange   Diplomatic, commercial and cultural   .

This was announced   President   Cypriot welcomed    Maliki's invitation   It was also the transfer of the suffering   The Iraqi community in Cyprus    And except for the formation of a committee    Resolve   All the suffering of Iraqis   In Cyprus

He called on the Iraqi government    To open   Consulate   Iraqis   In Cyprus   In order to find an official   To address it to address all Iraqis face   . The delegation met with Defense Minister   Cypriot   Managers   Cypriot companies which offered to open her   The door of investment for the building of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:23 pm