Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education Minister directs universities to consider the possibility of expanding graduate seats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education Minister directs universities to consider the possibility of expanding graduate seats Empty Education Minister directs universities to consider the possibility of expanding graduate seats

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:38 am

[ltr]Education Minister directs universities to consider the possibility of expanding graduate seats[/ltr]

Since 09/04/2016 17:59 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, Sunday, boards of all universities to consider the possibility of expansion Bakmaad graduate.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement, the minister's office received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, held a meeting with the Department of Research and Alttaiwirlmnaakech admission to graduate studies results", directed at the same time "boards of all universities to consider the possibility of expansion in acceptance, keeping in mind the opinion of the scientific departments concerned postgraduate studies within a time limit not exceeding the twentieth of September now. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the price of the minister, according to the statement, "the decision to a number of universities expanded acceptance plan for public and private channels and categories of privileges," noting that "expansion came to address stopping at some of the school holidays and missions programs and the possibility of accommodating the largest number of students are applying." It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:59 am