Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait Aanerjee commence commercial production from the well of rainbow in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait Aanerjee commence commercial production from the well of rainbow in Basra Empty Kuwait Aanerjee commence commercial production from the well of rainbow in Basra

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Oct 2016, 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi oil fields
    Kuwait Aanerjee commence commercial production from the well of rainbow in Basra

Author: AHF, HAA 
    Editor: AHF 
    10/13/2016 15:21 
    Number of Views: 1284

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Kuwait Aanerjee announced on Thursday, to embrace trade its production of oil through the rainbow wells - two in Basra, as shown that the production was 5,600 barrels per day, confirmed that the relationship with the Ministry of Oil and the South Oil Company has been credited with achieving this "achievement."
    The company said in its statement that "the company began commercial production of oil from the well of rainbow - 2 within the oil patch ninth in Basra province at a rate of 5,600 barrels per day."
    The statement added that "the well drilling business Faiha- 2 began last December, has settled for a daily production rate of up to 5,600 five thousand and six hundred barrels per day."
    The statement quoted the company's director Sara Akbar, saying that "the relationship of Kuwait Aanerjee strong company with the Iraqi oil ministry and the South Oil Company has been credited with this achievement."
    It owns Kuwait Aanerjee company 60% of the shares of imports of oil patch ninth while Dragon Oil Company UAE owns 30% of the shares and owns Generale Egyptian Petroleum Corporation 10% of the shares.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:29 pm