Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saddam Husseins’ killer killed near Baghdad

chouchou
    chouchou

Saddam Husseins’ killer killed near Baghdad  Empty Saddam Husseins’ killer killed near Baghdad

Post by chouchou Fri 21 Jun 2013, 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / According to press reports, one of the men who carried out the death sentence against Saddam Hussein in 2006 was killed on Friday.

The constitutionally outlawed Baath Party in Iraq said in a statement briefed by “Shafaq News” that “its members killed Mohammed Nassif al-Maliki, a person who is considered in the statement a one of the perpetrators of the death sentence against Saddam near Yusufiya town, 25 km southwest of Baghdad.
    The statement added that “the person who was killed is man with the huge body who was covering his face and tried to put the mask of death on Saddam’s face who refused to wear it then led him to gallows”.

Elaf Website said that the killed person before toppling Saddam, used to sell vegetables in Torij district in Karbala province, the birthplace of Prime Minister , Nuri al-Maliki, referring to that he is one of his relatives

“Mohammed Nassif Maliki was killed by a gallows of bullets on his head, without reference to the time of the accident

We cannot be sure of the accuracy of the information issued in the statement

Saddam Hussein, who was arrested by the Americans in December 2003, executed at dawn on Saturday 30 December 2006 after being sentenced to death for crimes against humanity.
    The announcement of killing one of the men who carried out the death sentence of Saddam Hussein comes at the time the Iraqi parliament is preparing in the next few days to discuss criminalizing Baath Party law

The aim of banning Baath Party, entities, parties, racist and terrorist activities by a law submitted to the parliament, according to its text is to “prevent the return of Baath Party to power under any name”.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:08 am