Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic representative looking to exempt foreign companies from taxes

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic representative looking to exempt foreign companies from taxes Empty Economic representative looking to exempt foreign companies from taxes

Post by Hkp1 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 2:19 pm

Economic representative looking to exempt foreign companies from taxes

Saturday, June 22, 2013 16: 58

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} examined the Parliamentary Commission on the economy and investment the Group of laws referred to as the exemption of Iraqi and foreign firms to investment projects.

According to a statement by the information Office of the Chamber of Deputies received {forat news} on "economy and Investment Committee discussed at its headquarters in the House on Saturday in a meeting which was chaired by the Vice-Chairman of the Committee, Mohammed Salman, in the presence of a number of members of the Group of laws referred to."

"The laws discussed exemption of Iraqi and foreign firms to investment projects from taxes, sale and lease of State funds and support development projects as well as the ratification of the agreement on the establishment of a joint Commission for cooperation between the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the State of Kuwait in 2013 and the second amendment law of the Central Organization for standardization and quality control no. {54} of 1979 amending the second reading on 4/8/2012 and raise it to a vote." over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:51 pm