Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Visit forty .. productive jobs and the recovery of my hotel after recession

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Visit forty .. productive jobs and the recovery of my hotel after recession Empty Visit forty .. productive jobs and the recovery of my hotel after recession

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2016, 3:33 am

Visit forty .. productive jobs and the recovery of my hotel after recession

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News / Baghdad
    ceremony , visit the death of Hussein, formed a fruitful business opportunity to theowners of vehicles , despite some trouble, at a time when some try to look for means of transport them back to their homes, while enlivened the hotel sector , who worked at one hundred percent. 

He says one showed Alsumaria News, " The Iranian side has a difference in thecurrency , " noting that "this difference creates problems but soon be resolved." 

As says another visitor from Basra that "there are some difficulties in the domestic transportation," adding that " the wheels drivers complain of Iranians who do not know their currency with the Iraqi teams."

For his part, one of the drivers say that " the Iranians do not amount equivalent to thevalue of the Iraqi dinar , " pointing out that "the amount of money for a few visitors to the Iranians." 

He adds , "when you go in the way of Najaf - Karbala am to be back in the evening due to cut most of the roads between the two provinces , " explaining that " the work of Najaf to Karbala became the best and the amounts that we get doubled during this period." 

Visitors to the intensity of this year also led to the recovery of the hotel sector after therecession season where all the hotels in the province worked at one hundred percent at a time when prices have not lifted the visitors , according to those involved. 

For his part, Chairman of the Association of hotels in Najaf Saeb Abu Ghneim confirms Sumerian's News, " The hotel is considered the peak in the rate of operation of onehundred percent," adding that "paybacks become compensates losses as they were before the visit." 

He continues by saying that " the hoteliers in Najaf decided not to raise prices and keep intact." 

He is expected to return from Karbala to Najaf nearly two million visitors , half of them will remain to mark the occasion and the death of the Prophet Muhammad, while leaving the other half through the airport or border crossing points.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:10 am