Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
sassy
wciappetta
Rocky
7 posters

The central bank announced the beginning of work, "National divider" system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank announced the beginning of work, "National divider" system - Page 2 Empty The central bank announced the beginning of work, "National divider" system

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2016, 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

[ltr]The central bank announced the beginning of work, "National divider" system[/ltr]

Since 29.11.2016 at 09:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It announced the Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, about to start working, "National divider" system, noting that it began operation of the system in five banks and collection company for POS first stage.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The center said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "it was the start of the national work divider system, the private exchange remittances through credit cards."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bank said, that "it was an elaborate system to work with this plan and the first phase, operating for five banks and collection company for POS," noting that it "will be starting off with the rest of the other banks issuing cards for payment before the end of this year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained, "The system works on linking banks communications network where one will facilitate a lot of banking matters and will eliminate routine followed in reviewing the banks will complete the transaction as soon as possible, through electronic payment instruments represented by credit card types" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

The central bank announced the beginning of work, "National divider" system - Page 2 Empty Re: The central bank announced the beginning of work, "National divider" system

Post by dejavu Wed 30 Nov 2016, 8:39 am

Start before the end of the year, perhaps because January is the beginning of another step?  bounce

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:28 pm