Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayad in Moscow carrying a message from al-Abadi to Putin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayad in Moscow carrying a message from al-Abadi to Putin Empty Fayad in Moscow carrying a message from al-Abadi to Putin

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Fayad in Moscow carrying a message from al-Abadi to Putin

 Baghdad / term 

We reached the national security adviser to the Russian capital Moscow , carrying a letter from Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, to Russian President Vladimir Putin. 
    The al - Fayad , arrived Thursday in the Russian capital Moscow on an official visit to meet with a number of Russian officials and discuss coordinating efforts between Iraq and Russia in the field of combating terrorism and eliminating Daesh. 
    A statement from the Chancellery of the National Security, received a (long) a copy of it yesterday, that " the national security adviser, chief of the popular crowd, Faleh al - Fayad, held talks with the Russian National Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev and other Russian officials, during which he discussed cooperation in matters anti-terrorism". 
    The statement added that "al - Fayad , in the context of his visit to the Russian Federation , which carries a message from Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to Russian President Vladimir Putin, met with Nikolai Patrushev , National Security Council Secretary of the Russian Federation", noting that " the meeting was held in the presence of the private Russian president to the East Envoy East and African countries, Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov and a number of Russian officials. " 
    The two sides discussed, according to the statement, the prospects for development of bilateral relations in various fields, in particular in the fight against terrorism as well as the possible mechanisms in drawing closer international cooperation in the fight against terrorism under international law and respect for the sovereignty of States.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:12 pm