Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a message he sent to him.. the Pope of the Vatican addresses Mr. Sistani with the phrase "dear br

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a message he sent to him.. the Pope of the Vatican addresses Mr. Sistani with the phrase "dear br Empty In a message he sent to him.. the Pope of the Vatican addresses Mr. Sistani with the phrase "dear br

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:11 am

[rtl]In a message he sent to him.. the Pope of the Vatican addresses Mr. Sistani with the phrase "dear brother"[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

His Holiness Pope Francis sent a message to the supreme religious authority, Sayyid Ali al-Sistani, on the anniversary of the historic meeting that took place in Najaf.[/rtl]

[rtl]In his message, the Pope said, "Cooperation and friendship between believers of different religions is indispensable, in order to develop not only mutual respect, but above all the harmony that contributes to the good of humanity." This is what Pope Francis wrote in his message to the Ayatollah. The great Mr. Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Press House of the Holy See published the letter addressed by His Holiness Pope Francis to Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani, two years after the historic meeting that took place in Najaf. Pope Francis, Your Eminence, wrote, Dear Brother, Greetings and after, I am pleased to seize this opportunity to address you again, after our meeting two years ago in Najaf, which “was useful to me,” as I said upon my return from Iraq. It was a milestone in the process of dialogue between religions and understanding among peoples.I remember with gratitude the fraternal conversation and the spiritual participation on sublime topics such as solidarity, peace, and the defense of the most vulnerable, as well as your commitment to the benefit of those who have been persecuted, and your protection of the sanctity of life and the importance of the unity of the Iraqi people.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Pope Francis continued, "Cooperation and friendship between believers of different religions is indispensable, in order to develop not only mutual respect, but above all a harmony that contributes to the good of humanity, as the modern history of Iraq teaches us. Therefore, our community can and must It should be a privileged place for partnership and unity and a symbol of peaceful coexistence, in which we raise our prayers to the Creator of all, for a future in which unity prevails on earth.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Holy Father added, “Dear brother, we are both convinced that respect for the dignity and rights of every individual and every group, especially freedom of religion, thought and expression, is the source of reassurance for the individual and society, and harmony among peoples.” Therefore, we too, the religious leaders, must encourage those with a responsibility in civil society to strive and establish a culture of justice and peace, and to promote political measures that protect the fundamental rights of every individual. Indeed, it is essential that the human family rediscover the meaning of fraternity and mutual acceptance, as a concrete answer to today's challenges.For this reason, men and women of different religions, who walk together towards God, are called to "meet in the great space of common spiritual, human and social values, and invest that in spreading the lofty morals and virtues that religions call for." "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Pope Francis concluded his message by saying: I hope that we, Christians and Muslims, can always be witnesses of truth, love and hope, in a world marked by many conflicts, and therefore in need of compassion and healing. I raise my prayers to God Almighty, for your Eminence, for your community, and for the beloved land of Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:18 am