Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is the California drought finally over?

Lobo
    Lobo

Is the California drought finally over? Empty Is the California drought finally over?

Post by Lobo Thu 12 Jan 2017, 11:12 am

Is the California drought finally over? Incessant rain and snowfall leads to terrific flooding in the Golden State as thousands of homes are evacuated 

• Rescue workers evacuated dozens of Northern California residents from their flooded homes on Wednesday
    • An 'atmospheric river' weather phenomenon delivered heaviest rain in decade to parts of Northern California
    • The massive rain and snowfall prompted a rare blizzard warning in parts of the Sierra Nevada mountains 
    • Series of storms also added 39 billion gallons of water to Lake Tahoe since January 1, according to officials
    • And the rain is now helping much of Northern California recover from a six-year drought, experts said
    • But officials also warned that though the rain has eased conditions, the drought isn't completely over
    • Weather officials said that La Niña weather patterns make it hard to know what the rest of the winter will bring

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111982/Is-California-drought-finally-Incessant-rain-snowfall-leads-terrific-flooding-Golden-State-thousands-homes-evacuated.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111982/Is-California-drought-finally-Incessant-rain-snowfall-leads-terrific-flooding-Golden-State-thousands-homes-evacuated.html#ixzz4VZIOU3fI
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:56 pm