Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: young people give their blood for Iraq and the politicians should give in return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: young people give their blood for Iraq and the politicians should give in return Empty Deputy: young people give their blood for Iraq and the politicians should give in return

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2017, 1:40 am

[ltr]Deputy: young people give their blood for Iraq and the politicians should give in return[/ltr]

Since 01.15.2017 at 09:36 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed the MP for the Bloc citizen Ahlam al - Husseini, on Sunday, the dialogue should be a substitute for political harassment and conflicts.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Husseini said L / balance News / " The time has come to put forward an alternative to the dialogue about what we have lived through 13 years of political Mnacfat and political conflicts and the targeting of one another , " pointing out that "this phase ended and must be a new phase."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Husseini said "there are young people give their blood for Iraq, so politicians should sit down and give their time for dialogue versus those blood, and Iraq needs a new stage is a safe stage and safety a real partnership and build a state of institutions and the consolidation of citizenship."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Husseini and showed that "Iraq has no alternative but to sit down and talk and ask and national initiatives for a settlement and others , " pointing out that "every point of the project poses to stability would be welcome."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained that "community reconciliation must serve the cause of security and political stability and economic development, and therefore all these results pour in the service of the Iraqi citizen."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Baghdad dialogue conference has kicked off on Saturday and lasts two days with the participation of governmental and political, as well as post Berlmant Arab and Muslim countries, including Jordan, Syria and Aaran.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm