Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Friends need help relocating back to Houston area from Panama

Lobo
    Lobo

Friends need help relocating back to Houston area from Panama Empty Friends need help relocating back to Houston area from Panama

Post by Lobo Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:54 pm

Friends need help relocating back to Houston area from Panama

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYONE IN THE HOUSTON AREA PLEASE HAVE THEM EMAIL RAY AT ray.gano@raygano.com OR LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND THE INFO ON, THANKS LOBO

Friends need help relocating back to Houston area from Panama Profile_mask2

Ray - PZ - Help With The Houston or Surrounding Areas?

Hello All,
    Tracye and I need help getting situated in the Houston Texas area, so we are reaching out to our readers and maybe you can help or maybe you know someone that knows someone.
    Do you know anyone that has a rental home so that we have somewhere to land when we get back to the US?
    Do you know anyone that has a car that they can either rent to us or sell us?
    Do you know of any good real estate agents?
    Do you know of any good churches?
    Do you live there and can you give us some inside info about the Houston and surrounding area?
    Do you know anyone that can help us with answers to these questions?
    Folks, we are coming down to the wire and we have ZERO leads for our home. Come end of Feb and we will have to turn it back over to the person we bought it from. If that happens, we will be coming back to the US with what little we have in our pockets. That is a rough row to hoe.
    Please keep us in prayer. This is the biggest step of faith we have ever taken. God has seen us through before, but it does not mean that we are starting to get a bit concerned on what we are going to do, where we are going to live and how we will even get around.
    Thank you for your prayers and networking help.

In His Service,
    Ray & Tracye Gano
    Prophezine - raygano.com

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:09 am