Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two projects to replace gas cylinders and supplying fuel cars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two projects to replace gas cylinders and supplying fuel cars Empty Two projects to replace gas cylinders and supplying fuel cars

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2017, 2:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Two projects to replace gas cylinders and supplying fuel cars

 Baghdad / term 

The Gas Filling Company, one of the formations and the Ministry of Oil, creates a draft (monument tanks and construction of networks, as well as lighting project liquid gas system for cars) and the project of the most important achievements of the company , which oversees the construction of the networks and warehouse department, where he oversaw the implementation of the gas networks to complex Basmajh residential this section according to the latest designs and specifications it has been dubbed the liquid gas processing actually more than three thousand residential units in the complex. 
    In the same vein, the company erected reservoirs citizens service and other sites and set up gas networks attached for the purpose of replacing the use of liquid gas cylinders. 
    The other project is (Add gas system for gasoline - powered cars and the construction of the stations Regulations). This project is an important project for the company as it provides support for the national economy as well as excellent and The energy source of the cost of a simple mobilization of 200 dinars per liter only, and features that few Alklvh- eco - friendly - the age of the motor car longer - the age of the engine oil 's longest - high safety valves quality and global origins, and add the system to the car without modification. The company has allocated special workshops to add the system in Baghdad and the provinces and the origin of which (session - Kilani - steadfastness - Bob al - Sham - Shuaiba - Architecture - Diwaniyah - Karbala - Hela - Kirkuk), this is for the workshops, either pump it (session - Shuaiba - Architecture - Mansour - Kilani - Muthanna).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm